Skip to content
- Open to both non-profit organizations and registered charities
- The organization does not need to be based in Orangeville, but must serve the residents of Orangeville
- Mission must generally support one of Rotary International’s seven areas of focus:
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development
- Maternal and child heath
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Peace and conflict prevention / resolution
- Supporting the environment
- Program values should be consistent with Rotary’s 4-Way Test:
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER RELATIONSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
- The organization must demonstrate a genuine need for the additional funding