Series 1 Was a Huge Success
Unable to hold our annual Taste of Autumn Fundraiser due to the global Covid-19 pandemic, the club searched for innovative ways to raise funds to support community and international projects. So we decided to go virtual with a series of videos featuring local chefs preparing some of their favourite dishes.
Thanks to the generosity of our patrons, we raised over $10,000 with our 6 episode Virtual Chef Series. $8,000 went to Headwaters Health Care Foundation and $2,000 went to ShelterBox Canada.
We wish to thank the participating restaurants and busisness that shared their time and talents.
- Fire in the Kitchen Spice Co. – Chef and Firefighter Christian Horner
- Lavender Blue Catering – Chefs Terry Doel and Venessa Kreuzer
- Bluebird Cafe and Grill – Chef Doug Parker
- Forage – Chef Matthew Jamieson
- Ray’s3rd Generation Bistor – Chef Jason Perkins
- Revival 1863